[JPL] Young gifted Italian pianist Carlo Barile

Carol Sudhalter carolsudhalter at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:57:55 EDT 2008

I am lining up a series of radio interviews for a gifted 18-year-old Italian jazz pianist named Carlo Barile, touring New York during the month of November 2008, including a week at Dizzy's Club and other performances. This young man is an accomplished classical organist, jazz pianist, drummer, well versed in Greek and Latin and on his way to an entrance exam in German for a conservatory in Germany. To take a peek at his work, go to this site:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j3MRYJlhzM

Drop me a line if interested in having him on your show (for any language confusion, I can jump in as translator).

Apologies if this is a misuse of this list...I'm a new member.

Carol Sudhalter
718 278 5331
917 667 5331
carolsudhalter at hotmail.com