[JPL] Playlist - STOLEN MOMENTS - 10.13.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Oct 13 19:30:57 EDT 2008

Playlist - STOLEN MOMENTS - 10.13.08

George Voland - Straight No Chaser - Remember Beauty - Self Produced
Jared Gold - O-o-h Child - Solids & Stripes - Positone
Jessica Molaskey - Tea For Two - A Kiss to Build a Dream On - Arbors

Ralph Lalama - Old Folks - Energy Fields - Mighty Quinn
Echoes of Swing - Conga Brava - Jokers in the Pack - Self Produced
Rachael Price - That Old Black Magic  - The Good Hours - Claire Vision
Joe Locke - Blue November - Force Of Four -  Origin

Benny Powell - Free To Be Me - Nextep - Origin
Simon Fisk - Still In My Own Prison - Vague Hotels - Plunge
The Stryker/Slagle Band - Skee - The Scene - Zoho

Richard Bona - O Sen Sen Sen - Bone Makes You Sweat - Decca
Paul Shapero - A Bissel Bop - Essen - Tzadik
Savina Yannatou - O Yannis Kai O Drakos  - Songs of Another - ECM

Bebo Valdez & Javier Colina - Con Poco Coco - Live at the Village
Vanguard - Calle 54
Patricia Barber - C'est Magnifique - The Cole Porter Mix - Blue Note
Martin Taylor - Jive at Five - Double Standard - P3 Music
Steve Davis -  I Got It Bad - Positone

Rebecca Kilgore and Dave Frishberg - I Wish I Didn't Love You So - Why
Fight The Feeling? - Arbors
Lew Del Gatto & Bob Keller - Ballad Medley - To Al and Zoot, With
Love  - 220 Music Corp
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage - The Definitive Herbie Hancock - Verve

Lois Deloatch - Down By The Riverside - Homage To Oscar Peterson -
Improve Media
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM