[JPL] Playlist: WCVE Public Radio Monday 10-13

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Oct 13 20:13:45 EDT 2008

Tonight's playlist from WCVE-FM, archived at ideastations.org/radio.
Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Monday October 13, 2008

(Charlie Parker) Billie’s Bounce – Terry Gibbs Dream Band Volume 5: The
Big Cat – Contemporary – CCD-7657-2

(Edison, Basie) Jive at Five – Bill Harris: The Complete Fifties Sessions
– Lone Hill Jazz – LHJ 10252

‘Fore Day Blues – Louis Jordan and His Tympany Five: Disc A: 1938-1940 –
JSP – JSPCD 905A

(Ivory Joe Hunter) I Almost Lost My Mind – Prayer Meetin’ – Jimmy Smith –
Blue Note – CDP 7 84164 2

(Lerner and Loewe) If Ever I Would Leave You – Joey D! – Joey Defrancesco
– High Note – HCD 7190

(Lane, Freed) How about You – Annie Ross Sings a Song with Mulligan –
Annie Ross, Gerry Mulligan – Pacific Jazz – CDP 7 46852 2

(Altman, Lawrence) All or Nothing at All – Now Was the Time – Harvie S,
Kenny Barron – Savant – SCD 2092

(Dave Stryker) Kindred Spirits – The Scene – Dave Stryker, Steve Slagle –
Zoho Music –ZM 200810

(Amina Figarova) Bedtime Story – Above the Clouds – Amina Figarova –
Munich Records – BMCD 503