[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/13

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 01:38:37 EDT 2008

Monday, Oct 13, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight  Phil Woods

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Phil Woods: Idols, Real Life (Chesky 47)

8:13pm
Phil Woods: Autumn Nocturne, Flash (Concord 4408)

8:24pm
Phil Woods: We Could Make Such Beautiful Music Together, The Rev & I
(Blue Note 94100)

8:32pm
Phil Woods/Lew Tabackin: Sittin' Here, Phil Woods/Lew Tabackin (Evidence
22209)

8:44pm
Phil Woods: Poor Butterfly, "Bop Stew" (Concord 4345)

8:54pm
Phil Woods: Waltz For Debby, Here's To My Lady (Chesky 3)

9:02pm
Phil Woods: Nefertiti, Celebration! (Concord 4770)

9:07pm
Phil Woods: Song For Sass, Mile High Jazz (Concord 4739)

9:22pm
Phil Woods: Ixtlan, All Bird's Children (Concord 4441)

9:27pm
Phil Woods: Mr. Daijobu, Full House (Milestone 9196)

9:42pm
Benny Carter/Phil Woods: My Man Phil, My Man Benny, My Man Phil (Music
Masters 5036)

9:46pm
Phil Woods: Eddie's Mood/Side By Side, Richie and Phil and Richie
(32Jazz 32065)

10:03pm
Various Artists: Parker's Mood, Bird's Night (Savoy 0143)

10:14pm
Phil Woods: I'm Late, Live (BMG 3104)

10:21pm
Phil Woods/Carl Saunders: Fallout, Phil Woods and Carl Saunders Play
Henry Mancini (Jazzed Media 1002)

10:26pm
Phil Woods: Au Privave, Sugan (Prestige 1841)

10:36pm
Phil Woods: Azure, Heaven (Evidence 22148)

10:42pm
Phil Woods: Petite Chanson, Phil Woods/Lew Tabackin (Evidence 22209)

10:52pm
Phil Woods: Waltz For Harry, Real Life (Chesky 47)

11:03pm
Phil Woods: Willow Weep For Me, Musique DuBois (32Jazz 32016)

11:13pm
Phil Woods: Pennies From Heaven, Bird Calls Vol 1 (Savoy 1179)

11:20pm
Phil Woods: Invitation, An Affair To Remember (Evidence 22125)

11:30pm
Phil Woods: My Old Flame, Unheard Herd (Jazzed Media 1013)

11:36pm
Phil Woods/Jim McNeely: Day Dream, Flowers For Hodges (Concord 4485)

11:43pm
Phil Woods: Stars Fell On Alabama, Alto Summit (Milestone 9265)

11:49pm
Phil Woods: The Summer Knows, Musique DuBois (32Jazz 32016)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston