[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10-13-08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Oct 14 06:22:04 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Monday October 13, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

Pledge Drive - Celebration 2008 Day 6
8:00pm
*Alan Baylock - Eastern Standard Time - Love For Sale - (self-release)
Taylor Eigsti - Let It Come To You - Fever  - (Concord)
*Jeff Richman - Aqua - Everything About You - (self release)
John Beasley - Letter To Herbie - Bedtime Voyage - (Resonance)
*Steve Allee - Dragonfly - (Owl)
Don Grusin - Raven - Highline - (grp)
9:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin - Act Your Age - Gumbo Street - (Immergent)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Tarde - (Zoho)
*Michael B - No More Blues - Chega De Saudade - (Primrose Lane)
Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich - Backyard Blues - (Telarc)
*Randy Brecker - Randy In Brasil - Pedro Brasil - (MAMA)
Toninho Horta - To Jobim With Love - Without You - (Resonance)
10:00pm
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - On Green Dolphin Street - (Motéma)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited #2 - Bird Of Beauty - (Capri)
*Jeff Barone - Open Up - Here's That Rainy Day - (Jazzed Media)
*George Kahn - Cover Up - Mitchell's Blues - (Playing Records)
Rob Mullins - Jazz Jazz - Lover Man - (Nova)
*Doug Hamilton - Jazz Band - Very Early - (OA2)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - Soul Sister - (Reservoir)
*John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - Happy Talk - (Telarc)
11:00pm
Allen Farnham - Meets the RIAS Big Band - My Foolish Heart - (Concord)
*Anat Cohen - Notes From The Village - Washington Square Park - (Anzic)
*Esperanza Spalding - Esperanza - I Adore You - (Heads Up)
*Mike LeDonne - Five Live - Bleeker Street Theme - (Savant)
*Bill Heid - Asian Persuasion - MacDuff Type Thang - (Doodlin)
*Joe Locke - Force Of Four - Laura - (Origin)
*David Sanborn - Here & Gone - Please Send Me Someone To Love - (Decca)

*Recent release