[JPL] How XM / Sirius merger is affecting jazz programming on satellite radio

mfa - jazz radio promotion & publicity MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 12:09:07 EDT 2008

Hello Group -

Perhaps I missed something already posted but I am wondering if anyone
has any concrete information about what the jazz programming landscape
will look at the merged XM / Sirius entity.

I have within the past week heard a couple of troubling things that
don't bode well.

Thanks for any accurate information anyone can share.,

Best,

Mitchell

___________________________

mfa - jazz radio promotion, publicity & consulting
...for the international jazz community

Mitchell Feldman Associates
2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA
Phone:	(+1) 706.550.0263
Cell:     (+1) 303.641.4783
MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
www.MitchellFeldmanAssociates.com
www.TaintRadio.org

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like
dogs.  There is also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail