[JPL] A Jazz Tracks Hallloween

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Tue Oct 14 12:26:35 EDT 2008

Aloha JPLer's,

You're all invited to join me on-line as Jazz Tracks celebrates
Halloween with a host of ghastly tales, fact and fiction.  Some of the
finest storytellers from Northeast Ohio will be on hand to share these
tales of woe as well as a couple of storytellers from the jazz community
including Wayne Shorter and Charles Mingus.  You'll also hear music from
Cannonball Adderley, Louis Armstrong, Lenny White, Don Sebesky, Charlie
Haden and Pat Metheny, Weather Report, Wayne Shorter, Charles Mingus,
King Pleasure, Joe Zawinul, Yusef Lateef and more.  The show is an hour
and twenty-seven minutes long, so make sure you block out some time
where you can be comfy and attentive.  I recommend your favorite snack
foods and your favorite libations to enjoy some seasonal radio theater.
I'd also appreciate some feedback.

Just paste the below address into your web browser..

  http://www.wcpn.org/index.php/WCPN/jazztracks/14884/

Keep a Light In The Window (Trick or Treat!),

Bobby Jackson
WCPN-FM/ Cleveland, OH