[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Oct 6,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 14 19:49:05 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Oct 6,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Oct 6, 2008

Hour 1

BOBBY CALDWELL - "Luck Be a Lady" - The Cooler - (Koch)

REBECCA KYLER DOWNS - "Candy" - The Cooler - (Koch)

DEBBIE CUNNINGHAM - "Our Love Is Here To Stay" - The Rest Of Your Life- (indep)

DIANNE REEVES - "A Social Call" - When You Know - (Blue Note)

ROBIN MCKELLE - "Save Your Love For Me" - Modern Antique - (Cheap Lullaby)

DAVID SANBORN W/ERIC CLAPTON - "I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts of Town" - Here and Gone - (Decca)

LAURA COYLE - "I Didn't Know What Time It Was" - self titled - (indep)

MARY LOWE - "Orange Colored Sky" - Jazz Diva - (Ambush)

ERIC BYRD TRIO +4 - "Let the Good Times Roll" - Brother Ray - (indep)

ROBERTA DUCHAK - "Almost Like Being In Love" - Intersections - (indep)

JAMIE CULLUM - "7 Days to Change Your Life" - Catching Tales - (Verve)

Hour 2

GAIL PETTIS - "A Certain Smile" - May I Come In - (Origin)

RAY CHARLES - "Busted" - Anthology - (Rhino)

KAREN BLIXT - "My Favorite Things" - Spin This - (HiFli)

DIANA KRALL - "Day In Day Out" - From This Moment On - (Verve)

PANCHO SANCHEZ w/RAY CHARLES - "Mary Ann" - Jazz Vocalists Hear and Now - (Concord)

ANN HAMPTON CALLAWAY - "When the Sun Comes Out/Stormy Weather" - Blues In the Night - (Telarc)

JIMMY JUNEBUG JACKSON - "The Old Country" - On My Way Home - (Blue Canoe)

DR JOHN - "Mood Indigo" - Duke Elegant - (Blue Note)

DEBORAH BROWN - "Stella By Starlight"- unknown

GLADYS KNIGHT - "Someone to Watch Over Me" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM