[JPL] CORRECTION - Update on my traintradio.org activities

Mitchell Feldman MitchellFeldman at Comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 23:03:27 EDT 2008

The correct times for Cruisin' With Abdul = MONDAY (not Tuesday) Noon
- 3 pm (repeats Friday 2-5 pm)

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Mitchell Feldman <MitchellFeldman at Comcast.net>
> Date: 14 October 2008 14:51:07 EDT
> To: Jazzweek <jazzproglist at jazzweek.com>
> Subject: Update on my traintradio.org activities
>
> Greetings group -
>
> Effective next week I'm doubling up my shifts at taintradio.org as
> follows:
>
> Jazz Without Borders = Sunday 4 - 6 pm (repeats Wednesday 4-6pm)
>
> Cruisin' With Abdul = Tuesday Noon - 3 pm (repeats Friday 2-5 pm)
>
> I wasn't playing enough currents in the Abdul mix so I'm
> resurrecting "Jazz Without Borders" to have 2 hours a week for
> currents.
>
> Music always,
>
> Mitchell

Mitchell Feldman
2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA

Phone:  706.550.0263
Cell:        303.641.4783
MitchellFeldman at Comcast.net
www.TaintRadio.org
P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail