[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Oct 15 00:45:25 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Thievery Corporation--33 Degrees--Radio Retaliation
Corey Christiansen--Your Way--RollWith It
Demian Band--Baby, Please Don't Go--Devil By My Side
Willie Pooch--House Arrest Blues--Funk-N-Blues
Sly and Robbie--I Fell On the Wagon--Amp Fiddler
Peter Fand--Look Away--Exporter/Importer
E.S.T.--Still--Leucocyte
Joe Locke--Blue November--Force of Four
Larry Goldings--Yipes!--Whatever It Takes
Javon Jackson--The In Crowd--Once Upon A Melody

7pm

Roxy Music--Both Ends Burning--Siren
George Duke--Dukey Treats--Dukey Treats
Taj Mahal--I Can Make You Happy--Maestro
T Bone Burnett--The Rat Age--Tooth of Crime
Juana Molina--Un Dia--Un Dia
Varttina--Riena--Miero
Rudresh Mahanthappa--Snakes!--Kinsmen
Oliver Lake--Say Girl--Makin' It
Liz Mandeville--Red Top--Red Top
McCoy Tyner--Baba Drame--Guitars

8pm

The Harlem Experiment--Harlem River Drive--Harlem Experiment
Oscar Utterstrom--Light Persists--Home
Joe Louis Walker--Midnight Train--Witness To the Blues
Janiva Magness--Bitter Pill--What Love Will Do
Burning Spear--You Were Wrong--Jah is Real
Mean Deep--Chocolate and Vanilla--Mean Deep
Will Bernard--Awanna--Blue Plate Special
Organissimo--Groovadelphia--Groovadelphia
Magic Slim & the Teardrops--Full Load Boogie--Midnight Blues
Garaj Mahal--7 Cows Jumping Over the Moon--Woot

9pm

The Greyboy All-Stars--Deck Shoes--What Happened to Television?
Kelly Rossum--Mr. Blueberry--Family
John Lee Hooker, Jr.--Extra-Marital Affair--All Odds Against Me
Mavis Staples--Eyes On the Prize--Live--Hope at the Hideout
Niyaz--Beni Beni--Nine Heavens
Alton Ellis--Here I Stay--Jah Warrior Showcase, Vol. 2
Dave Holland--The Sum of All Parts--Pass It On
George Colligan--The Righteous--Runaway
Joe Lovano--I'm All For You--Symphonica

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM