[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/14

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 01:40:32 EDT 2008

Tuesday, Oct 14, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Keith Jarrett: Part I, Koln Concert (ECM 1064/65)

8:36pm
Bill Moring: Deep Blue, Spaces In Time (Owl Studios 00122)

8:44pm
Joe Locke: Blue November, Force Of Four (Origin 82511)

8:52pm
South Florida Jazz Orchestra: Nature Boy, South Florida Jazz Orchestra
(Mama 1036)

8:56pm
Sahib Shihab: Di-Da, Sahib Shihab and the Danish Radio Jazz Group (Oktav
1111)

9:02pm
Bob Mintzer: Minueno, Swing Out (MCG 1030)

9:14pm
Lew Tabackin: Wise One, I'll Be Seeing You (Concord 4528)

9:21pm
McCoy Tyner: Contemplation, Guitars (Half Note 4537)

9:29pm
Kenny Garrett: Intro To Africa, Sketches Of MD (Mack Avenue 1042)

9:42pm
Kenny Barron: Memories Of You, The Traveler (Sunnyside 3079)

9:47pm
Michel Camilo: Two Of A Kind, Live At The Blue Note (Telarc 83574)

9:54pm
Monty Alexander: Impressions, In Tokyo (Pablo 1098)

10:05pm
Nancy Wilson: More Love, If I Had My Way (Columbia 67769)

10:09pm
Joe Lovano: Emperor Jones, Symphonica (Blue Note 26225)

10:15pm
Miles Davis: Boplicity, Birth Of The Cool (Capitol 92862)

10:21pm
Roy Hargrove: I'm Not So Sure, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

10:27pm
Freddie Hubbard: Cherokee, Topsy (Alfa 7101)

10:33pm
Bill Cantrall: Maker's One, Axiom (Upswing)

10:43pm
Lafayette Harris: Bolivia, Trio Talk (Airmen)

10:48pm
Mike LeDonne: Manteca, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

10:55pm
John Stein: Jordu, Encounter Point (Whaling City Sound 042)

11:04pm
Javon Jackson: Will You Still Be Mine?, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

11:10pm
Dave Holland: The Sum Of All Parts, Pass It On (Dare2 0011860)

11:18pm
Paul Carlon: Backstory, Roots Propoganda (Deep Tone 004)

11:29pm
Cedar Walton: A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square, Seasoned Wood
(HighNote 7185)

11:34pm
Danilo Perez: The Purple Condor, Across The Crystal Sea (Emarcy 00169)

11:43pm
Jay Hoggard: The Little Tiger, Soular Power (JHVM 0005)

11:50pm
Donal Fox: Mr Syms, Scarlatti Jazz Suite Project (Leonellis)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston