[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10/14/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 06:29:50 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Tuesday October 14, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

Pledge Drive - Celebration 2008 Day 7
8:00pm
*Alan Baylock - Eastern Standard Time - On Green Dolphin Street - (self-release)
Randy Halberstadt - Parallel Tracks - Well You Needn't - (Origin)
*Scott Hamilton - Across The Tracks - Deuces Wild - (Concord)
Earl Klugh - The Best Of - Kissin' On The Beach - (Warner Bros.)
John Beasley - Letter To Herbie - 4 AM - (Resonance)
Lee Ritenour - This Is Love - Alfie's Theme - (i.e.)
9:00pm
*Bob Mintzer - Swing Out - Swing Out - (MCG)
David Sills - Down The Line - Bag's Groove - (Origin)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - I Had The Craziest Dream - (Reservoir)
*Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - The Man I Love - (HighNote)
*Michael B - No More Blues - Am I Blue - (Primrose Lane)
10:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin - Act Your Age - Backrow Politics - (Immergent)
*Pat Coil - Bird House - Bye Bye Blackbird - (Liberty Hill)
*Randy Brecker - Randy In Brasil - Guarujá - (MAMA)
Sumi Tonooka - Long Ago Today - Long Ago Today - (Arc)
*Ahmad Jamal - It's Magic - Wild Is the Wind - (Dreyfus)
*Mark Weinstein - Straight No Chaser - Violets For Your Furs - (Jazzheads)
*Roy Hargrove - Earfood - Starmaker - (EmArcy)
11:00pm
Ted Rosenthal - Live At Maybeck Recital Hall - (Concord)
	It's All Right With Me
	Long Ago And Far Away
	Lennie's Pennies
	Better You Than Me