[JPL] How XM / Sirius merger is affecting jazz programming on satellite radio

davispro at nyc.rr.com davispro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 12:25:39 EDT 2008

I'll get more in detail when I can but as of now I can tell you all that my last day (and by all accounts the last day for my modern jazz channel Beyond Jazz) will be November 5th.

It looks like the smooth jazz and straight ahead channels will stay intact.

More info to follow...

Russ Davis
VOA/acme satellite radio