[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", October 14, 2008

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Oct 15 14:42:14 EDT 2008

"Let's Cool One"  Meeting and exceeding community standards since 1990.

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203
Austin, TX  78754-4541

http://letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20081014.htm

Ticklah / Scratch to win / vs. Axelrod / Easy Star
Will Bernard / Gonzo / Blue plate special / Palmetto
Wayne Wallace / Serpentine fire / The nature of the beat / Patois

Take 6 / Do you know what it means / The standard / Heads Up
Russell Gunn / Love for sale / Love stories / High Note
John Beasley / Bedtime story / Letter to Herbie / Resonance

Cynthia Felton / Work song / Afro blue / Felton
Mr. B / I never looked away from you / Joybox / Megawave
Portinho trio / Who's smokin' / Vinho do Porto / MCG

Mort Weiss / Scrpple from the apple / All too soon / SMS
Charmaine Clamor / Lahat ng araw / My harana / Free Ham

Javon Jackson / The in crowd / Once upon a melody / Palmetto
Jamie Davis / The look of love / Vibe over perfection / Dig
Willie Martinez / Cayey / After winter, spring / Cuch Be Witcha

Houston Person / All the things you are / The art and soul of / High Note
Ben Sidran / Subterranean homesick blues / Cien noches / Nardis
Scott Amendola / Redlacquer blue / Band / Art of my Heart

Christian Howes / Walkin' up / Heartfelt / Resonance
Jamie Ousley / Solveg's song / O sorriso dela / Ousley

Matt Rollings / Midnight sunrise / Balconies / MCA