[JPL] Looking for contact information on Femi Kuti

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:06:21 EDT 2008

Don't have a contact for Femi Kuti but just a suggestion that you might want
to contact Seun Kuti as well, he put out a recording last year and he's been
touring with Fela's old band (they put on a killer show here in June); I
assume you also know about the new Broadway Fela show that opened recently

--
====
Nou Dadoun