[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-15-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Oct 15 17:10:41 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-15-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Hit The Ground Running - Act Your Age
(Immergent) [C]
Jeff Barone - Here's That Rainy Day - Open Up (Jazzed Media) [C]
Jeff Barone - I Hear Music - Open Up (Jazzed Media) [C]
The Eric Boyd Trio + 4 - Baby, It's Cold Outside - Brother Ray
(self-released) [C]
Julia Fordham - I Want To Stay Home With You - China Blue (Little Boo)
[C][a]
Danilo Perez & Claus Ogerman - (All Of A Sudden) My Heart Sings -
Across The Crystal Sea (Emarcy) [C]
Robin McKelle - Make Someone Happy - Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby) [C]

  BREAK

The Paul Renz Quintet - Sambatude - ReBop (Gabwalk) [C]
The Stryker/Slagle Band - The Scene - The Scene (Zoho) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Grace Kelly - Here's The Rainy Day - Every Road I walked (Pazz
Productions)
Uros Markovic Gospel Jazz Trio - When The Gates Swing Open - Jesus
Saves (CTA) [C]
Charlie Haden & Hank Jones - It's Me, O Lord (Standin' In The Need Of
Prayer) - Steal Away: Spirituals, Hymns And Folk Songs (Verve)
Charlie Haden Liberation Music Orchestra - Amazing Grace - Not In Our
Name (Verve)
Henke/Sturm/Espina - All The Things You Are - Tricycle (Water Street
Music) [C]
Bruce Lofgren - Beautiful Love - Jazz Trio (Sea Breeze Jazz) [C]
The Phil Norman Tentet - Nature Boy - "Totally" Live At Catalina Jazz
Club (Mama) [C]
Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - Subconscious Lee - Gracefullee (Pazz
Production) [C]
The Paul Carlon Octet - New Life - Roots Propaganda (Deep Tone) [C][a]

  BREAK