[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10/15/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 16 06:25:40 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Wednesday October 15, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

Pledge Drive - Celebration 2008 Day 7
8:00pm
*Doug Hamilton - Jazz Band - Up Jumped Spring - (OA2)
Norman Simmons - Synthesis - Eleanor Rigby - (Savant)
Oliver Nelson - The Blues And The Abstract Truth - Stolen Moments - (Impulse)
*Bill Cunliffe - The Blues And The Abstract Truth-Take 2 - Stolen Moments - (Resonance)
Sumi Tonooka - Long Ago Today - Just For Now - (Arc)
9:00pm
*Frank Derrick - The Beat Goes On - Slaughter On 10th Avenue - (Jazzed Media)
John Coltrane And John Hartman - self titled - They Say It's Wonderful - (Impulse)
*Jeff Barone - Open Up - Here's That Rainy Day - (Jazzed Media)
Sammy Davis, Jr. Sings - Laurindo Almeida Plays - Here's That Rainy Day - (Collectors' Choice)
Sammy Davis, Jr. Sings - Laurindo Almeida Plays - The Shadow Of Your Smile - (Collectors' Choice)
*Claudio Roditi - Impressions - Speak Low - (Groovin' High)
10:00pm
*Rich Wetzel - The Mayn Thing - My Romance - (self-release)
Kenny Goldberg - Full Moon - Buenos Aires - (Cezanne)
*Steve Allee - Dragonfly - Conversation With Bill - (Owl)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Bluesette - (Rev Jazz)
Bruce Hamada - Two For The Road - Hammerhead Meets Hammertone - (DonDon)
Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich - Nigerian Marketplace - (Telarc)
Tommy Flanagan - Giant Steps - Mr. P.C. - (Enja)
11:00pm
*Diva Live - Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola - Happy Talk - (Diva)
*John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - Happy Talk - (Telarc)
Eliane Elias - Paulistana - Wild Flower - (Blue Note)
Phil Woods - Unheard Herd - More Moon - (Jazzed Media)
Pete Christlieb - For Heaven's Sake - Pathetique - (CARS)
*Michael B - No More Blues - Miss Celie's Blues - (Primrose Lane)
*Bill Heid - Asian Persuasion - Minor Glide - (Doodlin)
*Esperanza Spalding - Esperanza - I Know You Know - (Heads Up)

*Recent release