[JPL] How XM / Sirius merger is affecting jazz programming onsatellite radio

davispro at nyc.rr.com davispro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 16 10:20:20 EDT 2008

Thanks for the kind words Brad...if karma lives then it will work out fine...i've done the best I could, as I have my whole career, and for the right reasons.  I can live with this.  For those with no shame, well that's a bed they have to lie in...lie being the operative term here, as we were told many since the merger was announced. The ones who get just as raw a deal as I are the folks who really enjoyed the programming.  I'll carry on and get it out there in some way, shape or form.

All the best to you!

Russ