[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-16-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Oct 16 16:07:12 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-16-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Doug Hamilton - Oleo - Jazz Band (OA2) [C]
Joe Locke - Laura - Force Of Four (Origin) [C]
Steve Blackwood - My Baby Just Cares For Me - I Don't Worry Bout A
Thing (Newborn Jazz)
Lea DeLaria - Why Don't You Do Right - The Live Smoke Sessions
(Ghostlight) [C][a]
Kelley Johnson - Wouldn't It Be Loverly / The Living Room - Home
(Sapphire) [C]
Bob Mover - People Will Say We're In Love - It Amazes Me ... (Zoho) [C]

  BREAK

The John Hicks Legacy Band - Heart To Heart - Mind Wine: The Music Of
John Hicks (Savant) [C]
The Miles Davis Quintet - Something I Dreamed Last Night - The
Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions (Prestige)
The Miles Davis Quintet - You're My Everything - The Legendary Prestige
Quintet Sessions (Prestige)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Idit Shner - Ha Lachma - Tuesday's Blues (OA2) [C]
Geof Bradfield - Con Alma - Urban Nomad (Origin) [C]
Sonny Criss - Black Coffee - This Is Criss [Rudy Van Gelder Remasters]
(Prestige)
Hadley Caliman - Invitation - Gratitude (Origin)
Sonny Rollins - Kids Know - Rollins Plays For Bird [Rudy Van Gelder
Remasters] (Prestige)
Sonny Rollins - I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face - Rollins Plays For
Bird [Rudy Van Gelder Remasters] (Prestige)

  BREAK

Greta Matassa - Why Try To Change Me Now/Crazy He Calls Me - All This
And Heaven Too (Origin)
Rachael Price - Dedicated To You - Dedicated To You (Claire Vision
Productions) [C]

  BREAK