[JPL] Before & After: Billy Cobham

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 20:22:14 EDT 2008

Billy's dissing of Tony with the Before and After column is sickening and surprising. Tony's legacy will live on forever...exposing through his playing what greatness is for young and old alike to learn from. Why would Billy put that down? Saying it's basically dead and over. Odd that Billy would go down that road because he got so much from Tony and now to disrespect him like that is a shame. I guess some of the BS he's released over the years after "Spectrum" and "Crossroads" is better. Please. He should definitely show more respect for someone that raised the bar high and inspired him to reach for his greatness.

Jae Sinnett