[JPL] Before & After: Billy Cobham

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Thu Oct 16 20:25:42 EDT 2008

I too was surprised by Cobham's comments.  I don't recall anyone ever
disparaging Tony's contributions on the bandstand.  It makes me feel
there's something more to his comments than logic will allow.

Larry, you conducted the interview.  What's your take on it?  Did you
challenge his comments?

Aloha,

Bobby