[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/16

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 01:54:41 EDT 2008

Thursday, Oct 16, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Pledge Night

	8:00pm

8:07am
Bill Moring: Deep Blue, Spaces In Time (Owl Studios 00122)

8:23pm
Keith Jarrett: My Foolish Heart, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

8:43pm
Sahib Shihab: Di-Da, Sahib Shihab and the Danish Radio Jazz Group (Oktav
1111)

8:48pm
Lafayette Harris: Blues On The Edge, Trio Talk (Airmen)

9:00pm
Bill Heid: The Dinh Dynasty, Asian Persuasion (Doodlin' 009)

9:08pm
Cedar Walton: Clockwise, Seasoned Wood (HighNote 7185)

9:22pm
Miles Davis: Freedom Jazz Dance, Miles Smiles (Columbia/Legacy 48849)

9:29pm
Freddie Hubbard/Woody Shaw: Calling Miss Khadija, The Eternal Triangle
(Blue Note 48017)

9:42pm
Keith Jarrett: Green Dolphin Street, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

9:50pm
Roy Hargrove: To Wisdom, The Prize, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

10:03pm
Nancy Wilson: When October Goes, With My Lover Beside Me (Columbia 48665)

10:07pm
Sarah Vaughan: My Old Flame, Sings For Lovers (Pablo 6027)

10:13pm
Leonard Brown: Samira's Song, Suns Of Sons (leonard brown)

10:26pm
Dave Holland: Rivers Run, Pass It On (Dare2 0011860)

10:42pm
Ernie Watts: For Michael, To The Point (Flying Dolphin 1006)

10:52pm
Michel Camilo: Twilight Glow, Live At The Blue Note (Telarc 83574)

11:03pm
Ron Gill: Multicolored Blue, The Songs Of Billy Strayhorn (WGBH 001)

11:08pm
Pete Zimmer: Summer Somber, Chillin' Live At Jazz Factory (Tippin' 1104)

11:18pm
Joe Locke: Laura, Force Of Four (Origin 82511)

11:29pm
Uros Markovic: Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child, Jesus Saves
(CTA 007)

11:38pm
Frank Morgan: Equinox, Early Trane (HighNote 7189)

11:47pm
Javon Jackson: Mr. Jones, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston