[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 10-17-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 04:02:56 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taint town tonight 10-17-08
mondays & wednesdays 8pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

midnight
McCoy Tyner Trio w/Bill Frisell, Contemplation (Guitars)
Richard Underhill, Chasing the Sun (Moment in Time)
Art Ensemble of Chicago, Big Red Peaches (Non-Cognitive Aspects of the City)
Peter Erskine, Nguyen Le, Michael Benitiz, Free At Last (E-L-B)
Fred Anderson, Job Market Blues (Back at the Velvet Lounge)
Harvie S w/Kenny Barron, Darn That Dream (Now Was The Time)

1am
Sheila Jordan & Mark Murphy, Where You At (One For Junior)
Tim Warfield, Oasis (One For Shirley)
Rahsaan Roland Kirk, title/Black Diamonds (Rig, Rip and Panic)
Mary Halvorson Trio, Momentary Lapse (Dragon's Head)
Yoon Sun Choi & Jacob Sacks, Sing (Imagination)
Bill Evans, Alice in Wonderland-take 2 (Sunday and the Village Vanguard)
Richard Galiano & Michel Portal, Ten Years Ago (Blow Up)

2am
Matt Wilson, July Hymn (for Don Cherry) (As Wave Follows Wave)
Anthony Brown's Orchestra, Riumba/Recap (Rhapsodies)
Harry Manx & Kevin Briet, Sometimes/Better Man's Waltz (In Good We Trust)
John Hicks Legacy Band, Heart to Heart (Mind Wine)
Mark Murphy, The Night We Called It A Day/There's No You (Kerouac,Then and
Now)
Javon Jackson, My One and Only Love (Once Upon a Melody)
Christine Correa & Frank Carlberg, These Foolish Things (Ugly Beauty)
Thad Jones, Let's Play One (Compl. Blue Note/UA/Roulette...)
Amina Figarova, Ernie's song (Above the Clouds)
Trachy Lacy Collective, Seth (Lanky)

3am
Pete Zimmer Quartet, Common Man (Chillin' Live at Jazz Factory)
Flanagan, Coltrane, Burrell, Minor Mishap (The Cats)
Miles Davis, title track (Walkin')
Stephen Riley, What's New (Easy to Remember)
Andy Bey, Lush Life (American Song)

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)