[JPL] Fw: Dobbin's Den # 699 October 19, 2008

Len Dobbin lendobbin at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 17 09:15:17 EDT 2008

BACKGROUND TO EDITION 699

On today's show we have music by Bob Wilber, Billie Holiday, Rabih Abou-Khalil and David Amram.
DOBBIN'S DEN [#699]

Produced and hosted by Len Dobbin
11am - 1pm   CKUT 90.3 fm
www.ckut.ca    [And archived at that address]
Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
October 19, 2008

BOB WILBER

NEW CLARINET IN TOWN [CLASSIC JAZZ]

Django

Swing 39

Lonely Town

The Duke

LEONARD BERNSTEIN

FANCY FREE / ON THE TOWN [ANGEL]

Lonely Town

Big Stuff

BILLIE HOLIDAY

PRICELESS JAZZ [GRB]

Big Stuff

BILLIE HOLIDAY STORY [MCA]

Crazy He Calls Me

You're My Thrill

HILARIO DURAN

FROM THE HEART [ALMA]

*Blem Blem Blem

JANE BUNNETT

EMBRACING VOICES [BLUE NOTE]

*I Hear Voices

JOHN WARREN

FINALLY BEGINNING [FUZZY MOON]

*Krank

CARLA BLEY

APPEARING NIGHTLY [WATT/ECM]

Awful Coffee

DANNY MOSS - ROY WILLIAMS

STEAMERS! [NAGEL HEYER]

Blues To Be There

SOUTH FLORIDA JAZZ ORCHESTRA

SFJO [MAMA]

This Can't Be Love

SHEILA JORDAN

JAZZ CHILD [HIGH NOTE]

Art Deco

BED

FOUR + 1 [BLUE SWING]

Drum Boogie

RABIH ABOU-KHALIL

SONGS FOR SAD WOMEN [ENJA]

Le Train Bleu

DAVID AMRAM

NO MORE WALLS [FLYING FISH]

Tompkins Square Park Consciousness Expander

Canadian content (*) 3of 18

LEN DOBBIN

271 EMPIRE STREET

GREENFIELD PARK, QUEBEC

J4V 1V1

CANADA

(Please note that:

MATERIAL MEANT FOR THE DOROTHEE BERRYMAN SHOWS ON ESPACE MUSIQUE CAN BE SENT TO THE SAME ADDRESS, AS I'M HER RESEARCHER.)