[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-17-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Oct 17 16:12:31 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-17-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Mike LeDonne - Good Times - FiveLive (Savant) [C]
Mike LeDonne - Manteca - FiveLive (Savant) [C]
Pete Malinverni - I Love Paris - Invisible Cities (Reservoir) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Claude Thornhill & His Orchestra - Embraceable You - More Greatest Hits
(RCA Victor)
Artie Shaw & His Orchestra - Everything Is Jumpin' - More Greatest Hits
(RCA Victor)
Frank Sinatra - You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me - Songs For
Swingin' Lovers! (Capitol)
Mel Torme - More Than You Know - My Night To Dream: The Ballads
Collection (Concord)
Mel Torme - Spoken Intro > New York, New York Medley - The Best Of The
Concord Years (Concord)

  BREAK

Pearl Django - Smile - Modern Times (Modern Hot)
Houston Person - Talk Of The Town - Jazz For A Rainy Afternoon (32Jazz)
Bill Evans Trio - Alice In Wonderland (Take 2) - Sunday At The Village
Vanguard (Riverside)
Bill Cantrall - Tangerine - Axiom (Up Swing) [C]

  BREAK

Herbie Hancock - Chameleon (edit) - Then And Now: The Definitive Herbie
Hancock (Verve) [C]