[JPL] About Levi Stubbs Jazz sides

Askia Muhammad yardbird99 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 18 11:58:24 EDT 2008

Take a listen to the album "On Top 4 Tops." They sing "Matchmaker," "Bluesette," "In The Still of The Night," "Quiet Night of Quiet Stars," and my favorite: "Then."
I think it is the pure "Jazziest" the 4 Tops ever got, and Levi is prominent in these recordings.

Peace,
Askia Muhammad,
WPFW-FM
Washington, DC