[JPL] Levi Stubbs Former Lead Vocalist of the Four Tops Dead at 70

SGribetz at aol.com SGribetz at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 23:55:39 EDT 2008

Fiddling around, I found three different video versions of the Four Tops
singing "In The Still Of The Night" on YouTube.  All really swinging,  waiting
for the Charlie Parker solo to enter.

Another Four Tops jazz bit - I have seen listed in a few places over the
years that they did Pennies From Heaven on a 45 single for Riverside in 1962
(Riverside 4534), but I've never seen this record.  Anyone out there know  about
it?