[JPL] Need venue advice - DC, CT, Chicago

Stephanie Jo Klein stephanie at obliqsound.com
Mon Oct 20 17:43:22 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

Many of you have been receiving our latest release ³Gilfema + 2² via the
good folks at Powderfinger Promotion...and I¹m hoping that while we¹re fresh
in your mind you might have a suggestion or two regarding music performance
venues.

I¹m looking for venues in Washington DC, Connecticut (any city) and Chicago,
which particularly support live jazz performances ­ especially focusing on
world jazz.  I know that you¹re not all hooked into venues, but if you have
any suggestions of good mid-sized or smaller venues that do world jazz (and
names or numbers of bookers), I would love it. We¹re trying to book a few
groups for December, January and February, and would welcome any
suggestions.

Thanks!
Stephanie

--