[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Monday 20 October 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Oct 20 19:07:17 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, October 20, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
(Aaron Parks performing in San Francisco tonight at Yoshi’s with Mike Moreno
on guitar, Thomas Morgan bass, Marcus Gilmore drums
).  Shows at 8 & 10 PM.
*         Aaron Parks / Harvesting Dance / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Aaron Parks / Peaceful Warrior / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Aaron Parks / Karma / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Mike Moreno / World Of The Marionettes / Between The Lines (WCM)
*         Mike Moreno / Forward And Back / Between The Lines (WCM)
*         Mike Moreno / Between The Lines / Between The Lines (WCM)
*         Interview with Mike Moreno; Recorded October 2007
*         John Ellis / Moore’s Alphabet / By A Thread (Hyena)
*         Marcus Strickland / Virtue / Open Reel Deck (StrickMuzik)
*         Dewayne Pate / Bakoua / Meltingpot (Patetown)
*         Larry Gelb / Motian Picture / America Is Free (IAM)
*         Don Ellis / 33 222 1 222 / Live At Monterey (Pacific Jazz)
*         John Coltrane / My Favorite Things / My Favorite Things (Atlantic)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Carla Bley / Appearing Nightly (WATT/ECM)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Steve Davis / Outlook (Positone)
*         Lea DeLaria / The Live Smoke Sessions (Ghostlight)
*         Gary Dial & Terre Roche / Us An’them (Just DialRoche)
*         Larry Gelb / America Is Free (IAM)
*         Jared Gold / Solids & Stripes (Positone)
*         Chico Hamilton / Live @ Art Park (Joyous Shout)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Groovin’ High/Emarcy)
*         The Here & Now / Break Of Day / Break Of Day (OA2)
*         Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton / Dreams Come True (Joyous Shout)
*         Jeff Johnson / Tall Stranger (Origin)
*         Kristin Korb / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Yo-Yo Ma / Songs of Joy & Peace (Sony)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Dewayne Pate / Meltingpot (Patetown)
*         Danilo Perez / Across The Crystal Sea (Verve)
*         Benny Powell / Nextep (Origin)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Trygve Seim | Frode Haltli / Yeraz (ECM)
*         Shakers & Bakers / YFZ (little (i) music)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Tsabropoulos | Lechner | Gandhi / Melos (ECM)
*         Tuck & Patti / I Remember You (T&P)
*         Holly Yarbrough/ Sings The Fred Rogers Songbook (Vintage Discs)
*         Ernie Watts / To The Point (Flying Dolphin)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier