[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town tonight 10-20-08 (matinee edition)

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 04:10:08 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taint town live 10-20-08 (matinee edition)
mondays & wednesdays 8pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

8pm
Roy Nathanson, Shakin' (Sotto Voce)
Keith Jarrett, Autumn Leaves (Up For It)
Pete Zimmer Quartet, Doxy (Chillin'@Jazz Factory)
David S. Ware, Mikuro's Blues (Renunciation)
William Parker Quartet, title (Petit Oiseau)

9pm
Shakers n' Bakers, In me Canoe (Yearning for Zion)
Shakers n' Bakers, Me cannot wear de great long face (Shakers n' Bakers)
Don Pullen Quintet, title (The Sixth Sense)
Lafayette Gilchrist, Many Exits, No Doors (Soul Progressin')
Rob Reddy's Gift Horse, title (A Hundred Jumping Devils)
Cinematic Orchestra feat. Fontella Bass, Evolution (Every Day)
Corey Harris, Fire on the radio/Fire (Downhome Sophisticate)

10pm
Harry Manx, Roses Given (Wise and Otherwise)
Otis Taylor, Be My Witness (Truth Is Not Fiction)
Bex Marshall, Red Light (Kitchen Table)
Carla Bley, Appearing Nightly at the Black Orchid (Appearing Nightly)
Marty Ehrlich & Myra Melford, I See A Horizon/For Leroy/Night (Spark!)

11pm
DD Jackson & Billy Bang, Pleasure And Pain (Paired Down, vol. 2)
Bobo Stenson Trio, Liebesode (Cantando)
Beaux Arts String Quartet & Janis Siegel, Mimaroglu String Quartet No. 4
w/Nazim Hikmet poems)-vinyl
Mary LaRose, Working Class Hero (The Blue Guitar)
Gillian Welch, Elvis Presley Blues (Time (The Revelator))
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com