[JPL] ASCAP and BMI Charges

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 10:16:11 EDT 2008

Isn't Kid Rock working the Republican side of things? I might be wrong about that. I was in a movie theater this weekend, about to watch "W." and an ad for the National Guard came on with Kid Rock blasting away, and for some reason, NASCAR. The strange juxtaposition of imagery fueled my hallucination that he's working for Republicans. Or is he?

Mike