[JPL] ASCAP and BMI Charges

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 12:04:18 EDT 2008

What also complicates this is when the song(s) are used for these campaigns they usually end up being heard on film or tape...and then broadcasted on the networks and such... which creates an entirely different situation with synchronization royalties. These are very different than mechanical rights.

Related from this front...would anyone happen to know the publisher(s) for "Body and Soul?" This one is a little tricky because there are so many writers involved and lyricist. I'm not sure if one group dictates the rights to this piece or several. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Jae Sinnett