[JPL] ASCAP and BMI Charges

J Stein jstein at berklee.edu
Tue Oct 21 12:11:26 EDT 2008

Jae,

I looked Body and Soul up on the ASCAP website and this is what I
found.  Hope it helps . . .

John

Publishers/Administrators:
  QUARTET MUSIC
    % WINDSWEPT
    ATTN: KAREN RODRIGUEZ
    9320 WILSHIRE BLVD
    BEVERLY HILLS , CA, 90212

  RANGE ROAD MUSIC INC
    C/O CARLIN AMERICA INC
    126 E 38TH STREET
    NEW YORK , NY, 10016
    Tel. (212) 779-7977

  W B MUSIC CORP
    % WARNER CHAPPELL MUSIC INC
    10585 SANTA MONICA BLVD
    LOS ANGELES, CA, 90025
    Tel. (310) 441-8600

Contact ASCAP Clearance representative at (212)621-6160
   for other publisher information.