[JPL] Chet Baker AAJ Article

Forrest Faubion forrestfaubion at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:40:16 EDT 2008

Allegro is very pleased to announce that as of today, "officially", Allegro
is the exclusive distributor for ENJA and associated labels in both Canada
and the USA.  It is a real honor to be working with a music visionary like
Matthias Winckelmann the founder/owner of ENJA.

Forrest Faubion

Allegro Media Group