[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont , TX 10-21-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Oct 21 16:07:23 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-21-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Henke/Sturm/Espina - All The Things You Are - Tricycle (Water Street
Music) [C]
Bob Mover - I Believe In You - It Amazes Me ... (Zoho) [C]
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage - Then And Now: The Definitive Herbie
Hancock (Verve) [C]
Rachael Price - I'll String Along With You - Dedicated To You (claire
Vision) [C]

  BREAK

Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich Quartet - All Of You - Andarta (Origin) [C]
Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich Quartet - You Don't Know What Love Is -
Andarta (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

Gary Burton & Chick Corea - Senor Mouse - Crystal Silence (ECM)
Chick Corea & Gary Burton - Sweet & Lovely - The New Crystal Silence
(Concord)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Bill Moring & Way Out East - A Space In Time - Spaces In Time
(OwlStudios) [C]
Alex Graham - Skylark - Brand New (Origin)
Alex Graham - Save Your Love For Me - Brand New (Origin)
Wynton Marsalis - Green Chimneys - Live At The House Of Tribes (Blue
Note)
Harvie S w/ Kenny Barron - Body & Soul - Now Was The Time (Savant) [C]
John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - With A Song In My Heart
(Telarc) [C]
Holly Yarbrough - It's Such A Good Feeling - Mister Rogers Swings
(Vintage Disc) [C]
Richard Galliano - Bebe - French Touch (Dreyfus Jazz)

  BREAK