[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/21

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 01:36:11 EDT 2008

Tuesday, Oct 21, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Dave McKenna: Dream Dancing, Live At Maybeck Recital Hall (Concord 4410)

8:23pm
Miles Davis: So What, Kind Of Blue (Columbia/Legacy 64935)

8:38pm
Dave McKenna: Sunset and The Mockingbird, Sunbeam & Thundercloud
(Concord 4703)

8:46pm
Dave McKenna: Star Eyes, A Handful Of Stars (Concord 4580)

9:00pm
Javon Jackson: One By One, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

9:05am
Sonny Rollins: More Than You Know, Road Shows Vol 1 (Doxy 0012165)

9:21pm
McCoy Tyner: Trade Winds, Guitars (Half Note 4537)

9:28pm
Keith Jarrett: Green Dolphin Street, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

9:42pm
Steve Turre: Rainbow People, Rainbow People (HighNote 7181)

9:59pm
Dave McKenna: I Have Dreamed, I Have Dreamed (Concord)

10:04pm
Dave McKenna: On The Street Where You Live, Easy Street (Concord 4657)

10:10pm
Bill Cantrall: Axiom, Axiom (Upswing)

10:17pm
Dave Holland: Pass It On, Pass It On (Dare2 0011860)

10:28pm
Nancy Wilson: When October Goes, With My Lover Beside Me (Columbia 48665)

10:32pm
Dave McKenna/Buddy DeFranco: Autumn Serenade, You Must Believe In Swing
(Concord 4756)

10:38pm
Houston Person: Skylark, The Art And Soul Of Houston Person (HighNote 7200)

10:47pm
Donal Fox: Mr. Syms, Mr. Syms (Leonellis 26625)

10:56pm
Paul Carlon: The Limiter, Roots Propoganda (Deep Tone 004)

11:08pm
Roy Hargrove: Starmaker, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

11:16pm
Rick Wald: Maiden Voyage, Play That Thing (Glowbow 002)

11:24pm
Bill Heid: The Dinh Dynasty, Asian Persuasion (Doodlin' 009)

11:34pm
Concord All-Stars: All My Tomorrows, On Cape Cod (Concord 4530)

11:40pm
Dave McKenna: Knowledge Medley, Live At Maybeck Recital Hall (Concord 4410)

11:49pm
Dave McKenna: Medley: Skylark/Georgia, A Celebration Of Hoagy Carmichael
(Concord 4227)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.