[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", October 21, 2008

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Oct 22 02:46:05 EDT 2008

"From the house of incense and peppermint and strange little happenings" -
Since 1990.

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20081021.htm

James Carter / Freereggaehibop / Conversin' with the elders / Atlantic
Ray Charles / The jealous kind / True to life / Atlantic
Wayne Wallace / Unchain my heart / The nature of the beat / Patois

Will Bernard / Awanna / Blue plate special / Palmetto
Orlando Rios / Solo, errante y bohemio / Tribute to Gonzalo Asencio /
Smithsonian Folkways
Sekou Sundiata / Days gone by in broken English / The blue oneness of dreams
/ Polygram

Chico Hamilton / Lu tu / Hamiltonia / Joyous Shout
Christian Howes / Early autumn / Heartfelt / Resonance
Javon Jackson / Paradox / Once upon a melody / Palmetto

Ben Sidran / Straight, no chaser / Cien noches / Nardis
Mr. B / White sox / Joybox / Megawave
Holly Yarbrough / I like to be told / Mister Rogers swings / VintageDiscs

Kenny Garrett / Wayne's thang / Triology / Warner
Harmonious Wail / I like to feel my bones / Resist temptation / Range
Matt Ulery / Good morning / Music box ballerina / Woolgathering

David Newman / Naima / Early Trane / High Note
Charmaine Clamor / Minamahal sinamba / My harana / Free Ham
Roberta Flack / Baby I love you / & Donny Hathaway / Atlantic

Rich Harney / I want a little girl / Where love begins / Aardvark

Cheryl Gunn / The sun at midnight / The sun at midnight / Earthtone

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203