[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 10-21-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 04:41:56 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taint town live 10-21-08
mondays & wednesdays 8pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

midnight
Zapp String Quartet, Niche (Jazz at the Concertgebouw 2)
Monk's Music Trio w/Roswell Rudd, Monk's Dream (Monk's Bones)
Frank Kimbrough, House Party Startin' (Lonely Woman)
Mario Pavone Double Tenor Quintet, Andrew (Ancestors)
Andrew Hill, Flight 19 (Point of Departure), Ball Square (Dusk)
Tim Mungenast, Ken Field, Michael Bloom & Jon Proudman, Luminous/Ominous (No
Such Animal)
Tinariwin, Assouf (Aman Iman: Water Is Life)

1am
Sekou Sundiata, Sweet Tooth (The Blue Oneness of Dreams)
Burnt Sugar, Take My Hand (The Crepescularium)
Mississippi Fred McDowell, Baby Let Me Lay Down In Your Cool Iron Bed (I Do
Not Play No Rock n' Roll)
Bex Marshall, Stand Up (Kitchen Table)
Organissimo, Traces (Groovadelphia)
Brian Cullman, Sweet Companion (All Fires The Fire)
Mary Halvorson Trio, Sweeter Than You (Dragon's Head)
Aaron Parks, Nemesis (Invisible Cinema)
Pete Sommer, Dance Cadaverous (Crossroads)
Joe Locke, Blue November (Force of Four)
Mark Masters Ensemble, Transits (Farewell Walter Dewey Redman)

2am
Jason Kao Hwang, Embers (Stories Before Within)
Christine Correa & Frank Carlberg, title (Ugly Beauty)
John Surman, Groundwork (Free and Equal)
Amina Figarova, Ernie's Song (Above the Clouds)
Harvie S w/Kenny Barron, Body and Soul (Now Was The Time)
Carmen McRae, I Don't Stand A Ghost of a Chance With You (Ballad Essentials)
Dave McKenna, I'll Be Seeing You/Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams (Left Handed
Complement)

3am
Irene Kral, You Are There (Live)
Lee Konitz w/Brad Mehldau & Charlie Haden, What's New (Another Shade of
Blue)
Frank Sinatra, What's New (Only the Lonely)
Joe Lovano, I'm All For You (Symphonica)
Billy Bang Quintet feat. Frank Lowe, Silent Observation (Above & Beyond)
Jeb Bishop, Harris Eisenstadt, Jason Roebke, Round Two (Tiebreaker)
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com