[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10/21/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 22 06:31:27 EDT 2008

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Tuesday October 21, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Count Basie - E=MC² - Whirly-Bird - (Roulette)
Count Basie - E=MC² - Li'l Darlin'  - (Roulette)
Brad Mehldau - The Art Of The Trio #1 - Nobody Else But Me - (Warner Bros.)
*Pat Coil - Bird House - Last Word - (Liberty Hill)
*Pat Coil - Bird House - How Bout Now - (Liberty Hill)
*Frank Derrick - The Beat Goes On - I Get A Kick Out Of You - (Jazzed Media)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - The Village - (Reservoir)
Bill Heid - Asian Persuasion - MacDuff Type Thang - (Doodlin)
John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - She Was Too Good To Me - (Telarc)
9:00pm
Alan Baylock - Two Seconds To Midnight - Dee Minor - (Sea Breeze)
*Wayne Wallace - The Nature Of The Beat - Bésame Mucho - (Patois) - (Patois)
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - Rush Life - (Motéma)
Laszlo Gardony - Dig Deep - Wide Awake - (Sunnyside)
*Jay Hoggard - Soular Power - Bags Blues - (JHVM)
*Dena Derose - Live At Jazz Standard Vol. 2 - When Lights Are Low - (MaxJazz)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Vera Cruz - (Zoho)
10:00pm
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - Nature Boy - (MAMA)
*Alvin Queen - Jammin' Uptown - Jammin' Uptown - (Just A Memory)
*Joey DeFrancesco - Joey D! - If Ever I Should Leave You - (HighNote)
*Claudio Roditi - Impressions - Come Rain Or Come Shine - (Groovin' High)
Mark Sherman - Live @ The Bird's Eye - Hardship - (Miles High)
Gene Harris - Live In London - Misty - (Resonance)
11:00pm
Dave McKenna - Live At Maybeck - (Concord)
	Dream Dancing
	Exactly Like You
	I'm Glad There Is You/I'm Glad I Waited For You
Knowledge Medley	 - Part 1
	Teach Me Tonight
	School Days
	An Apple For The Teacher