[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-22-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Oct 22 16:09:24 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-22-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Bruce Lofgren - Triste - Jazz Trio (Sea Breeze Jazz) [C]
David Sanchez - Cultural Survival - Cultural Survival (Concord)
Matt Jorgenson + 451 - New Beginnings - Another Morning (Origin)
The Stryker/Slagle Band - Fingers In The Wind - The Scene (Zoho) [C]
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - I Say A Little Prayer - (Volunteered Slavery)
Left Hook, Right Cross (32 Jazz)

  BREAK

Alison Ruble - Always Something There To Remind Me - This Is A Bird
(Origin) [C]
Dawn clement - Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Break (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

Bishop/Johnson/Mandyck/Stowell - The Beatles - Scenes (Origin)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Christina Watson - We Can Work It Out - A Flower Truly Blue (Right
Turn) [C]
Richard Galliano - Milonga Del Angel - Laurita (Dreyfus Jazz)
The Jay D'Amico Trio - G Minor Ballade - Tuscan Prelude: Jazz Under
Glass (CAP)
Mike LeDonne - Bleeker Street Theme - FiveLive (Savant) [C]

  BREAK

Boz Scaggs - Dindi - Speak Low (Decca) [C]
Holly Yarbrough - Many Ways To Say I Love You - Mister Rogers Swings
(VintageDiscs) [C]
Denise Donatelli - My Shining Hour - What Lies Within (Savant) [C]

  BREAK

Ray Brown Trio - Ellington Medley - Don't Get Sassy (Telarc)
The Brian Melvin Trio - Moon And Sand - Standards Zone (Global Pacific)
Uros Markovic Gospel Jazz Trio - Wade In The Water - Jesus Saves (CTA)
[C]

  BREAK