[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Wednesday 22 October 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Oct 22 19:05:54 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Manu Katche / Take Off And Land / Neighbourhood (ECM)
*         Zawinul Syndicate / Victims Of The Groove / Lost Tribes (Columbia)
*         Herbie Hancock / Dis Is Da Drum / Dis Is Da Drum (Columbia)
*         Keith Jarrett / De Drums / Fort Yawuh (Impulse)
*         Buddy Rich / Channel 1 Suite / Mercy, Mercy (Pacific Jazz)
*         Jack Wilson / Frank’s Tune / Easterly Winds (Blue Note)
*         Frank Sinatra / I’ve Got You Under My Skin / Duets (Capitol)
*         Frank Rosolino / Thou Swell /
.Quintet ()???
*         Frank Strozier / The Crystal Ball / Long Night (Milestone)
*         Lee Morgan / Cornbread / Cornbread (Blue Note)
*         Wayne Shorter / 502 Blues (Drinkin’ and Drivin’) / Adam’s Apple
(Blue Note)
*         Mose Allison / Your Mind Is On Vacation / Best Of Mose Allison
(Rhino)
*         Eric Dolphy / Out To Lunch / Out To Lunch (Blue Note)
*         Kristin Korb / Don’t Get Around Much Anymore / Why Can’t You
Behave (Double K)
*         Lonnie Liston Smith / Expansions / Expansions (Flying Dutchman)
*         Horace Silver / The African Queen / The Cape Verdean Blues (Blue
Note)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Steve Davis / Outlook (Positone)
*         Lea DeLaria / The Live Smoke Sessions (Ghostlight)
*         Gary Dial & Terre Roche / Us An’them (Just DialRoche)
*         Larry Gelb / America Is Free (IAM)
*         Jared Gold / Solids & Stripes (Positone)
*         The Here & Now / Break Of Day / Break Of Day (OA2)
*         Jeff Johnson / Tall Stranger (Origin)
*         Kristin Korb / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Yo-Yo Ma / Songs of Joy & Peace (Sony)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Dewayne Pate / Meltingpot (Patetown)
*         Danilo Perez / Across The Crystal Sea (Verve)
*         Benny Powell / Nextep (Origin)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Holly Yarbrough/ Sings The Fred Rogers Songbook (Vintage Discs)
*         Ernie Watts / To The Point (Flying Dolphin)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier