[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/22

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 01:33:46 EDT 2008

Wednesday, Oct 22, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Carmen McRae: You And I, Velvet Soul (LaserLight 17111)

8:12pm
Dave McKenna: Stardust, A Celebration Of Hoagy Carmichael (Concord 4227)

8:25pm
McCoy Tyner: Mr. P.C., Guitars (Half Note 4537)

8:32pm
Henry Franklin: From The Point Of Love, O, What A Beautiful Morning (SP
1011)

8:48pm
Cedar Walton: Clockwise, Seasoned Wood (HighNote 7185)

8:55pm
Keith Jarrett: What's New, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

9:11pm
Dave McKenna/Joe Temperley: Lotus Blossom, Sunbeam & Thundercloud
(Concord 4703)

9:16pm
Bill Moring: Deep Blue, Spaces In Time (Owl Studios 4703)

9:32pm
Herbie Hancock: Maiden Voyage, Then And Now:The Definitive Herbie
Hancock (Verve 0011763)

9:40pm
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band: Yesterdays, Act Your Age (Immergent 281147)

9:51pm
Dave McKenna: I'm Glad There Is You/I'm Glad I Waited For You, Live At
Maybeck Recital Hall (Concord 4410)

10:17pm
Frank Derrick: Caravan, The Beat Goes On (Jazzed Media 1035)

10:24pm
Bob Mintzer: Someday My Prince Will Come, Swing Out (MCG 1030)

10:36pm
John Stein: The Roundabout, Encounter Point (Whaling City Sound 042)

10:41pm
Joe Lovano: Emperor Jones, Symphonica (Blue Note 26225)

10:50pm
Donal Fox: Peace, The Scarlatti Jazz Suite Project (Leonellis)

10:58pm
Houston Person: Gentle Rain, The Art And Soul Of Houston Person
(HighNote 7200)

11:09pm
Sonny Rollins: Blossom, Road Shows Vol 1 (Doxy 0012165)

11:21pm
Bill Cantrall: Axiom, Axiom (Upswing)

11:28pm
Sherrie Maricle & Diva: Put A Little Love In Your Heart, Live From Jazz
At Lincoln Center' s Dizzy's Club Coca Cola (Diva Jazz)

11:34pm
Kenny Barron: Phantoms, The Traveler (Sunnyside 3079)

11:46pm
Javon Jackson: My One And Only Love, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

11:51pm
Roy Hargrove: Divine, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston