[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10/22/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 23 06:16:03 EDT 2008

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Wednesday October 22, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Doug Hamilton - Jazz Band - Up Jumped Spring - (OA2)
*Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - A Nightingale Sand In Berkeley Square - (HighNote)
*Christian Howes - Heartfelt - The Wind - (Resonance)
*Julia Fordham - China Blue - The World Keeps Spinning - (Little Boo)
*Bob Mintzer - Swing Out - My Shining Hour - (MCG)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Mama's Home Cookin' - (Rev Jazz)
*Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Danco De Alma - (Big "O")
*Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Another Autumn - (EmArcy)
9:00pm
*Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Live Monday Night - Las Cucarachas Entran - (Planet Arts)
Christian Jacob - Styne & Mine - People - (Wilder)
*Joey DeFrancesco - Joey D! - Nancy (With The Laughing Face) - (HighNote)
*Mike LeDonne - FiveLive - Little M - (Savant)
Nestor Torres - Burnin Whispers - Over The Rainbow - (Sony)
Hampton Hawes - Blues The Most - Hampton's Pulpit - (Prestige)
Phil Upchurch - Love Is Strange - I'll Just Keep On Holding On - (Go Jazz)
10:00pm
Quincy Jones-Sammy Nestico - Basie & Beyond - Ya Gotta Try.Harder! - (Qwest)
Quincy Jones-Sammy Nestico - Basie & Beyond - For Lena And Lennie - (Qwest)
Quincy Jones-Sammy Nestico - Basie & Beyond - No Time Like The Present - (Qwest)
Quincy Jones-Sammy Nestico - Basie & Beyond - How Sweet It Is - (Qwest)
Kenny Drew, Jr. - A Look Inside - Nefertiti - (Antilles)
Joshua Kaye - Live! - I Fall In Love To Easily - (JK)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - I Had The Craziest Dream - (Reservoir)
Supersax - Chasin' The Bird - Night In Tunisia - (MPS)
*David Sanborn - Here & Gone - Stoney Lonesome - (Decca)
11:00pm
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - All Blues - (MAMA)
*Randy Brecker - Randy In Brasil - Guarujá - (MAMA)
Tommy Flanagan - Jazz Giants Play Horace Silver - Peace - (Prestige)
*John Hicks Legacy Band - Mind Wine - Naima's Love Song - (Savant)
Phil Woods - All Bird's Children - The Best Is Yet To Come - (Concord)
Ahmad Jamal - Live In Paris 1996 - Autumn Leaves - (Dreyfus)

*Recent release