[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont , TX 10-23-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Oct 23 16:48:30 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-23-08

  w/ guest: Dr. Nick Rissman

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Herbie Hancock - Cantaloupe Island - Then And Now: The Definitive
Herbie Hancock (Verve) [C]
McCoy Tyner w/ John Scofield - Mr. P.C. - Guitars (HalfNOte) [C]
Frank Catalano - My One And Only Love - Bang (Savoy Jazz) [C]
John Stein - So Danco Samba - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound) [C]

  BREAK

Chico Buarque - Calice - Brazil Classics 1: Beleza Tropical (Sire)
The Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet - Subterranean Homesick Blues - Cien
Noches (Nardis) [C]
Sun Ra & His Arkestra - Otherness Blue - Greatest Hits: Easy Listening
For Intergalactic Travel (Evidence)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Harvie S w/ Kenny Barron - Confirmation - Now Was The Time (Savant) [C]
Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - Subconscious Lee - Gracefullee (Pazz
Productions) [C]
The Paul Carlon Octet - New Life - Roots Propaganda (Deep Tone) [C]
Uros Markovic Gospel Jazz Trio - Jesus Saves - Jesus Saves (CTA) [C]
The Phil Norman Tentet - A Joyful Noise - "Totally" Live At Catalina
Jazz Club (MAMA) [C]
Holly Yarbrough - Then Your Heart Is Full Of Love - Mister Rogers
Swings (VintageDisc) [C]
Paul Seaforth - I'm Glad There Is You - Something Real (Fine Arts) [C]
Trio Da Paz - Look To The Sky - Live At Jazzbaltica (MaxJazz)

  BREAK