[JPL] WFCR Playlist/Jazz à la Mode, October 22, 2008

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Thu Oct 23 21:05:34 EDT 2008

WFCR Playlist/Jazz à la Mode, Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Fall Fund Drive!

8:00 PM Claire Fischer Paciic Jazz Piano Trios This Can't Be Love Mosaic 1963

8:05 PM Billy Taylor White Nights & Jazz Pensativa Taylor-Made 1988

8:20 PM Clifford Brown/Max Roach At Basin Street Love Is a Many Splendored Thing EmArcy 1956
8:25 PM Anita O'Day Swings Cole Porter Just One Of Those Things Verve 1954
8:28 PM Clifford Brown/Max Roach A Study in Brown Cherokee EmArcy 1955

8:40 PM Claire Fischer Rockin' in Rhythm O Pato Take the A Train JVC 1997
8:45 PM Patricia Barber The Cole Porter Mix I Concentrate on You Blue Note 2008
8:50 PM Anat Cohen Noir Samba De Orfeu/Struttin' With Some BBQ Anzic 2008

9:00 PM Sonny Rollins Road Shows Some Enchanted Evening EmArcy/Doxy 2008
9:10 PM Art Farmer Out of the Past Younger Than Springtime Chess 1960

9:20 PM John Pizzarelli With a Song in My Heart This Can't Be Love Telarc Jazz 2008
9:23 PM Grant Stewart Young At Heart Young At Heart Sharp Nine 2008
9:31 PM Frank Sinatra Sinatra & Swingin' Brass They Can't Take That Away >From Me Resprise 1962

9:40 PM Claire Fischer Pacific Jazz Piano Trios All the Things You Are Mosaic 1963
9:47 PM Claire Fischer Pacific Jazz Piano Trios Nigerian Walk Mosaic 1963

10:00 PM Cory Weeds Big Weeds It's Only a Paper Moon Cellar Live 2008
10:07 PM William Ash Skyline Dreams The Soho Strut Posi-tone 2008
10:11 PM Scott Hamilton Across the Tracks Deuces Wild Concord Jazz 2008

10:19 PM Sonny Rollins Road Shows Tenor Madness Doxy/EmArcy 2008
10:27 PM Pete Zimmer Chillin' Live @ Jazz Factory Doxy Tippin' 2008

10:42 PM Bob Mintzer Swing Out Someday My Prince Will Come MCG 2008
10:51 PM Gordon Goodwin Act Your Age Chance Encounter Immergent 2008

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Friday, 8 - 11 p.m.

WFCR