[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 10-24-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 04:03:57 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taint town live 10-24-08
mondays & wednesdays 8pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

midnight
Liebman-Tarenzi-Benedettini-Arco, G.I.G. (Negative Space)
Dewey Redman, Eleven (...in London)
Ethnic Heritage Ensemble, Ornette Coleman (The Continuum)
Mary Halvorson Trio, Old Nine Two Six Four Two Dies (Dragon's Head)
Kurt Rosenwinkel, Brooklyn Sometimes (Deep Song)
Shweta Jhaveri, To a Beloved (Anahita)

1am
Jenny Scheinman, Born Into This (Crossing the Field)
Anat Cohen, After the Rain (Notes From The Village)
Joe Locke, Ruminations (Force of Four)
Prism Quartet, Your Gentle Heart (Real Standard Time)
Ehrlich-Lake-Furnace-Berne-Stewart-DeBellis-Parran, Water Music for
Woodwinds (Julius Hemphill: One Atmosphere)

2:15am
Guy Klucevsek, Make Haste Slowly/title (The Heart of the Andes)
Matt Haimovitz & Geoffrey Burleson, Sonata for Cello & Piano in C Minor, Op.
6 (Samuel Barber) (Odd Couple)

3am
Denise Donatelli, Crystal Silence (What Lies Within)
Charles Lloyd, Song of Her (The Water Is Wide)
Wayne Escoffery w/Joe Locke, Locke's Vibe/I Waited For You (Veneration)
Amina Figarova, Sharp Corners (Above the Clouds)
David S. Ware String Ensemble, Ananda Rotation (The Blue Series Sampler)
David S. Ware, Yesterdays (Balladware)
Mostly Other People Do The Killing, The Hop Bottom Hop (Shamokin!!!)
Javon Jackson, One By One (Once Upon a Melody)
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com