[JPL] featuring CDs

Hans Ahlstrom hahlstro at nmu.edu
Fri Oct 24 12:53:15 EDT 2008

Hi all,

we air a weekly 'featured CD' program and are kind of frustrated by the
limitations on how many cuts per CD per hour (or three hours) we can play.
Does anyone else run into this problem, and how do you deal with it? I don't
know of any quick, minimally time consuming way to contact either labels or
artists for permission to air more than the rules permit.

And of course, my general manager isn't interested when I tell him a couple
of folks have said to ignore the rules, play what you want.

Any advice?

Thanks

Hans

Hans Ahlstrom