[JPL] featuring CDs

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Fri Oct 24 14:28:12 EDT 2008

Great idea, Bobby!

We used to air a Disc of the Day, then we could feature a track per shift all
through the day and do continual forward promote.  We only discontinued it
because we've chosen to feature an artist of the week now, usually a jazz
master whose birthday is within the week (this week it's Diz!)

Peace,
Claudia

Claudia Russell
Program Director