[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-24-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Oct 24 16:43:59 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-24-08

Theme

Brian Swartz Trio - My Shining Hour - Three (Summit)
The Ted Rosenthal Trio - Love Walked In - Rosenthology (Concord)
David Berger Octet - September In The Rain - I Had The Craziest Dream:
The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]
Tom Adams - Tenderly - Beautiful Love (TraxConnection) [C][a]

  BREAK

Gary Tole & Legends Of Swing - Pick Up The Pieces - One Kettle For
Count (Summit)
Paul Seaforth - No More Blues - Something Real (Fine Arts) [C]
Tito Puente & His Orchestra - Oye Como Va - Live At The 1977 Monterey
Jazz Festival (MJF)
Larry McDonough Quartet - Aja - Simple Gifts (LM Jazz) [C][a]

  BREAK

Joe Locke - Laura - Force Of Four (Origin) [C]
Idit Shner - The Peacocks - Tuesday's Blues (OA2) [C]
Yo-Yo Ma & Joshua Redman - My One And Only Love - Songs Of Joy & Peace
(Sony Classical) [C][a]
Melody Gardot - Love Me Like A River Does - Worrisome Heart (Verve)

  BREAK

Denise Donatelli - We'll Be Together Again - What Lies Within (Savant)
[C]