[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Friday 24 October 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Oct 24 19:55:26 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, October 24, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Dena DeRose / Laughing At Life / Live At The Jazz Standard Vol. 2
(MaxJazz)
*         Hank Mobley / Funk In Deep Freeze / Hank Mobley (Blue Note)
*         Lou Donaldson / Sputnik / Lou Takes Off (Blue Note)
*         Paul Horn / Earth Song / Nomad (Kuckuck)
*         Clara Nunes / Ijexa / David Byrne Brasil Classics 2 - O Samba
(Luaka Bop)
*         Randy Brecker / Sambop / Randy In Brasil (Mambo Maniacs)
*         Mark Murphy / Waters Of March / Stolen
And Other Moments (32 Jazz)
*         Michael Shrieve / Las Vegas Tango / Stiletto (Novus)
*         Michael Brecker / Minsk / Now You See It
Now You Don’t (GRP)
*         Steps Ahead / Radio-Active / Modern Times (Elektra)
*         Norma Winstone / Here Comes The Flood / Distances (ECM)
*         Peter Gabriel / Don’t Give Up / So (Geffen)
*         Tim Ries / You Can’t Always Get What You Want / Stones World:
Stones Project Vol. 2 (Sunnyside)
*         Taj Mahal / Scratch My Back / Maestro (Heads Up)
*         Ray Charles / I’ve Got News For You / Genius + Soul = Jazz
(Impulse)
*         Tower Of Power / Funk The Dumb Stuff / Monster On A Leash (Epic)
*         Miles Davis / Joshua / The Complete Concert 1964 (Columbia)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Randy Brecker / Randy In Brasil (Mambo Maniacs)
*         Steve Davis / Outlook (Positone)
*         Lea DeLaria / The Live Smoke Sessions (Ghostlight)
*         Dena DeRose / Live At The Jazz Standard Vol. 2 (MaxJazz)
*         Gary Dial & Terre Roche / Us An’them (Just DialRoche)
*         Larry Gelb / America Is Free (IAM)
*         Jared Gold / Solids & Stripes (Positone)
*         The Here & Now / Break Of Day / Break Of Day (OA2)
*         Jay Hoggard / Soular Power (JHVM)
*         Javon Jackson / Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto)
*         Jeff Johnson / Tall Stranger (Origin)
*         Kristin Korb / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Taj Mahal / Maestro (Heads Up)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Milton Nascimento / Novas Bossas (Blue Note)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Dewayne Pate / Meltingpot (Patetown)
*         Danilo Perez / Across The Crystal Sea (Verve)
*         Benny Powell / Nextep (Origin)
*         Tim Ries / Rolling Stones Project Vol. 2 (Sunnyside)
*         Sonny Rollins / Road Shows Vol. 1 (Emarcy)
*         Trygve Seim | Frode Haltli / Yeraz (ECM)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Ernie Watts / To The Point (Flying Dolphin)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier